Ready to Build
B. ) Ready to build? The HOA Office is here to assist.
PHASE 1: INITIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSTRUCTION
- Letter of Intent from the Lot Owner
- Certified true copy of TCT (Transfer Certificate of Title) or Contract to Buy and Sell and Proof of ownership with Special Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Copy of lot Plan/location plan
Construction plans requires HOA approval prior to construction. Submit complete three (3) sets of 20×30 blue print plans.
- Location plan
- Architectural (with perspective)
- Plumbing & Sanitary
- Electrical (single-phase only)
- Cost estimate and specifications
All sheets must be signed and sealed by the designer and also signed by the owner.
FEES (May be subject to change as per HOA approval)
- Membership fee
- Association Dues
- Construction Fee
- Construction Bond
Upon settlement of the initial requirements, corresponding fees and plan approval, a CERTIFICATION from McKinley Hill Village HOA will be issued as part of the City Hall’s requirement in securing a Building Permit.
PHASE 2: PRE-CONSTRUCTION
Submit or settle the following for the issuance of NTC (Notice to Construct), valid for fifteen (15)
months, to enable start of construction.
- Copy of Building Permit
- Deposit Utility Bond
- Resurvey request of lot monuments
- Calibrated water and electric meter for temporary utility connection
FORMS AND WAIVERS TO BE FILLED UP BY THE LOT OWNER (DOWNLOADABLE)
- Lot Owner Information Sheet
- Construction Waiver
- Parking/Garage Waiver
- Appointment Letter, signed by the lot owner
- Construction Bar Chart / Schedule
- List of Workers and ID application (NBI clearance required for each worker/applicant)
WORK PERMIT AND GATE PASS FORMS (downloadable)
- Work Permit – Filing of work scopes and temporary pass for workers at the HOA Office
- Gate Pass – Filing of ingress and egress of construction materials at the HOA Office
- Activity Clearance – Filing at McKinley Hill Estate Management for every open truck deliveries in the Village.
Tapping for Permanent Utility Connection:
- Power – submit Letter of Intent and electrical plans to Makati branch of Meralco
- Telephone and Cable (downloadable forms)
- Water & Sewer – Verify with the HOA Office for tapping locations. Water meter shall be supplied by the Association.