C. ) Construction done? Congratulations!
Steps for Construction Bond Refund
1. Request HOA, in written from, for the final inspection of the 100% finished house
construction. The house surroundings and lots adjacent to it should be free from any
construction debris or trashes before the inspection.
2. If no violation will be found, the Construction Bond will be processed for refund. If violations
are noted, the Association, in writing shall inform the owner of the violation and the specified
time frame to correct or rectify the violation. Failure of the member to correct the violation/s
within the specified period of time shall mean forfeiture of the Bond.
SUBMIT LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
- REQUEST FOR REFUND LETTER
- COPY OF BANK DEPOSIT OR RECEIPT ISSUED BY THE HOA
- SHORT RESUME OF OWNER/S
- OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE’
- PHOTOCOPY OF VALID ID/s of REGISTERED LOT OWNER
- WAIVER FOR ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (downloadable)
- ASBUILT PLAN
3. Introduction of the lot owner to the Board of Directors in their Board Meeting, on or before
the release of the bond.